Pacific® is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn in a huge range of colors. It's an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There's really nothing that Pacific® isn't great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that's worn next to the skin.
- 60% Acrylic / 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 213 yds (195 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H - J (5.0 - 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 15 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.